- Squish means the squishgames.com site, its subdomains and connected games running on iPhone and iPod Touch devices.
- Squish, we, us means Squish Pty Ltd trading as Squish.
- Users, user, you means visitors to the squishgames.com site and players of connected games.
Collection of Information
By using Squish, you agree that we may collect aggregate information, individual information, and personally identifiable information as defined below. We may share aggregate information and individual information with others. We will not share personally identifiable information with others except as described in this policy.
- Aggregate information describes the habits, use patterns and demographics of users as a group but does not describe or reveal the identity of any particular user.
- Individual information is information about a user that is presented in a form distinguishable from information relating to other users but not in a form that personally identifies any user or enables the recipient to communicate directly with any user unless agreed to by the user in advance of such communication. This information may be used to improve our products and sites, for internal marketing studies, or simply to collect demographic information about our users.
- Personally identifiable information is information that may uniquely identify you, such as your name or email address.
We will only use contact information provided by you to send you information about Squish and our games if you agree to receive it. Except in the cases described below, we will not share personally identifiable information with any third party unless you agree to this in advance.
Some personally identifiable information you enter into Squish may be viewable and searchable by other users. For example, if you choose to enter your first and last name, these will be displayed as part of your Squish profile and in other sections of the site.
If you make your personally identifiable information available to other users, we will have no obligation to keep this information private.
We may release personally identifiable information to comply with court orders or laws that require us to disclose such information.
Children Under The Age of 13
If you are under the age of 13, you must have your parent or guardian’s permission to use the squishgames.com site. We encourage parents to instruct their children to never give out personal information when online. If you are a parent who is concerned about the transfer of personal information from your child, please contact us at email@example.com to obtain a record of any information held by us, and have it removed at your request.
Cookies on your Machine
Cookies are small pieces of information that web sites can transfer to a visitor’s browser to customize the web site for that visitor. We use a cookie to remember your log in details so that you can move between web pages without needing to log in to each one. You can remove this cookie at any time by selecting the “log out” link.
Chat, Bulletin Boards, Forums etc.
We may provide users with chat, bulletin boards, forums, messaging or other instant or asynchronous communication channels. Any information disclosed using these channels is public information, and users who communicate with one another may not know each other personally. You should exercise caution when deciding whether to disclose personal information in such channels.
Storage and Security of Information
We will store your personally identifiable information in databases hosted in the Australia. We have taken reasonable steps to protect the information users share with us, including, but not limited to, setup of processes, equipment and software to avoid unauthorized access or disclosure of this information.
Correcting, Updating and Removing Your Information
If you would like to let us know about corrections or updates to your information, or if you would like us to remove your personally identifiable information from our records, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Opting Out of Promotional Emails
You can easily opt out of promotional emails we may send you. Simple instructions are contained in each email we send you.
How to contact Squish
If you have any questions about this privacy statement or about our privacy practices, please contact us by emailing email@example.com.